Hey! I'm still here. Hi.
Lately, amidst packing, we've been rewarding ourselves by watching episodes of the CBS show "Big Bang Theory." We really dig the nerd humor of this show.
Anyway, the Barenaked Ladies sing the theme song and this is the expanded version. It's been heard every hour or so around the ol' apt. - when we reach the point where we wonder how the FRACK we've managed to accumulate tons of crap/ how the FRACK does one pack up tons of crap after a long day of work without a proper collapse. Little rewards work wonders for motivation.
Work, moving, holidays, and life will all be moving at warp speed for the next month. I really just need to buckle up and enjoy the ride. After all, I have much to be thankful for and really cherish.
haha, jukebox bonus:
Peace, Love, and Hugz. - SFOOOOFIE.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Big Bang Theory is one of the funniest things on TV right now. I really dig Sheldon. He's just annoying and hilarious enough. :)
I love BareNaked Ladies!! I also love The BareNaked ladies.
Post a Comment